Health, Wellness & Safety
Rosedale staff are trained to help our residents in a medical emergency, seven days a week, 24 hours a day. Every suite is equipped with an Emergency Response System. If the Emergency Call Button is pressed in the case of an emergency, the nursing staff will be able to identify the resident and their location and respond immediately.
Health & Wellness
Rosedale’s commitment to keeping our residents healthy includes:
- 24-Hour Emergency Response System
- Director of Care Registered Nurse and an on-call Registered Nurse
- On-Site Licensed Practical Nurses
- On-Site Certified Health Care Aides
- Resident Doctor when available
- Hearing Aid Clinics
- Wellness Clinics
- Foot Care Clinics
- Blood Pressure Clinics
- Wellness Clinics
- Mobile Dental Clinic
Rosedale also works in conjunction with Alberta Health Homecare Services to provide on-site care as assessed by the specific needs of our residents. Additional nursing and companion services are available for a fee.
Security & Safety
Excellent security means peace of mind. Rosedale takes measures to ensure the safety and protection of our residents including:
- Staff Member Monitoring 24 Hours
- Video Secured Access to the Building
- Card Key Entry from Exterior Doors
- Monitored Alarm System
- 24 Hour Emergency Response
- Suite Doors with a Lock and a Deadbolt
- Newest Building Code Fire Alarm System
- Sprinklers and Smoke Detectors Throughout
Rosedale facilities are all equipped with the most current smoke detectors, an alarm system, emergency lights in the hallways and automatic sprinklers. The apartments are equipped with fire-resistant suite doors and there are fire doors in the corridors that automatically close when the fire alarm system is activated to slow down the spreading of smoke and fire.
Rosedale is a non-smoking building.